When purchasing tickets for Cairn o’ Mohr’s Ghost Tours you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Booking & Admission
1. The tour will only go ahead with a minimum of 10 participants. Therefore Cairn o’ Mohr reserve the right to cancel, or reschedule, the tour at any point. If cancelled, or ticket holders are unable to attend the rescheduled date, a full refund will be provided.
2. A ticket booking secures entry to the event on the date booked. Participants must arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour commences to be admitted on to the tour.
3. The tour covers uneven ground in extreme low visibility, and participants may be exposed to adverse weather conditions. Therefore by purchasing tickets customers accept responsibility for wearing suitable clothing and footwear for the conditions described.
4. All members of the party must be over the age of 18.
5. Cairn o’ Mohr reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. It also reserves the right to ask participants to leave the tour at any point throughout its duration if they display aggressive or antagonistic behaviour, cause damage to the property or do not comply with the Cairn o’ Mohr Ghost tour rules.
6. Persons attending the tour must have full mobility as aspects of the tour have limited access.
7. Persons on the tour will be exposed to loud noises, extreme low visibility, and possibly adverse weather conditions. Therefore in booking tickets for the Ghost tour participants ensure they are of adequate health to take part on the tour. Persons that have heart or respiratory problems, are pregnant, or suffer from seizures or claustrophobia should not take part in the tour.
8. Any dietary requirements must be stated in the ‘Additional Information’ section during booking.
9. Smoking on site is limited to designated areas. No alcohol is to be brought onto the site.
10. Ticket holders must understand that there is inherent risk involved in taking part in Cairn o’ Mohr’s Ghost tours. Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with participation on the tour. In consideration and acceptance of entrance onto Cairn o’ Mohr’s Ghost tours, ticket holders agree to release the operator, its principals and employees from any liability for harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending Cairn o’ Mohr’s Ghost Tours.
11. Once tickets are booked there are no refunds. However, if requested at least 7 days before the date booked, Cairn o’ Mohr may, at its discretion, offer a refund or exchange tickets for a Ghost tour running at a different time.
12. Cairn o’ Mohr’s Ghost Tours will run regardless of the weather conditions. Ticket holders should dress suitably with appropriate footwear for the weather on the night.
Attending Cairn o’ Mohr’s Ghost Tours
13. Ticket holders should keep together in the group.
14. Ticket holders must keep to the designated route as instructed by the tour guides.
15. Cairn o’ Mohr’s Ghost Tours are largely conducted in darkness. While torches are provided, the ground underfoot may be uneven, so ticket holders should pay attention, take care and watch their step. Tours are not suitable for people in wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
By purchasing tickets to the Cairn o’ Mohr Ghost Tour, you hereby agree to all the above terms and conditions listed.